1.0 Release Candidate 1
1.0 Release Candidate 1 available for download
We are pleased to announce the first release candidate for Adapt It Mobile 1.0.
This release contains two new features:
- Clipboard text snippet import / export support (#301). If there is text on the mobile device’s clipboard / pasteboard, the Import Document screen will have an option to import that text as a new text document. When finished adapting, the user can send the text back to the clipboard using the Export Document screen.
- Scripture portion import support (#246). This allows the user to import several portions of the same book without giving a “duplicate book” error.
The following issues are also fixed in this release:
- Added missing SFM default filter markers (#323)
- Fixed a condition where selecting a pile inside the target area was causing an exception (#324)
- Fixed an issue where the first strip of plain-text in a book was not in a containing block, causing issues for navigating and selecting text (#332)
- Updated the localizations for our supported UI languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Tok Pisin (#267)
- Added an Android / Google Play Store beta entry (#337)
These issues can be found in our issue tracker.